Trip at a Glance
Coach Tour, Sightseeing
$16 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Hanoi to Sapa: 6:30am, Sapa to Hanoi: 15:30
Hanoi and Sapa
1 ticket for 1 person for 1 way transfer Hanoi - Sapa and vice versa, free mineral water on transfer, 5-hour bus journey through scenic mountains of Phu Tho, Yen Bai and Lao Cai provinces
- 5-hour bus journey with the beauty of Northwest mountains showcasing the terraced fields sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog.
- A short break for 30 minutes on the way for drinks and toiletry.
- Deluxe bus with a maximum of 29 seats. No pick-up or drop-off passengers along the way.
- Safe travel. Transfer on the new highway Hanoi - Lao Cai with beautiful mountain view.
- Reclining seats with air-conditioning. Complimentary mineral water on board.
Deluxe bus transfer from Hanoi to Sapa and vice versa by Noble Huyndai luxury 29-seats.
As the new Hanoi – Lao Cai highway was opened in 2014, many express buses have changed to run on the new highway. Sapa is now nearer from Hanoi, only 5 hours by bus rather than 10 hours drive as before, leading a new transportation for travelers from Hanoi.
The buses are comfortable for tourists with complimentary Wifi on board, soft reclining seats, air-conditioning, LCD screens, mineral water and at least 1 English speaking receptionist on bus to assure the communication between passengers and the crew. Large windows open panoramic views of the mountain ranges and terrace rice fields outside. The buses are stable while running to guarantee your sleep not awaken by the shake. reclining seats are not a berth, but as experienced, we can say it’s more comfortable than a berth on other buses operating on the same route Hanoi – Sapa. A large space is designed before and behind your seat. You can adjust the seat-back down or fold without disturbing your fellow passengers. Melodious music makes your bus drive like your home.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.