Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Hanoi Eco Tours
Eco Tour, Nature
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
- Enjoy hands-on experience of farming such as watering plants, planting vegetables, hoeing the soil with local farmers
- Learn fishing techniques and how to use cast net, round net and cell type fish trap
- Be a chef by cooking meals with our host family
- Visit Thanh Chuong Viet Palace – a living museum of an ancient Viet’s architecture”.
- Bike ride in the peaceful countryside of Vietnam
Have you ever found it difficult to find a place away from the hustle and bustle of the Hanoi Old Quarter? A place with truly tranquil and peaceful setting guaranteed to help you relax, slow down, and experience the local way of life? A place where you can stay to recharge your soul?
If so, then Hanoi Eco Tour Homestay will be a perfect choice for you! Just 40 minutes driving from Hanoi Old Quarter, we reach our eco homestay. Here you can admire the beauty of a truly Vietnamese countryside. You will take your chance to be a real Vietnamese farmer, learn how to fish with locals and help our friendly host be more like a home by cooking meals. Enjoy a cozy stay in a private room and make yourselves at home. The next day, we drive to Thanh Chuong Viet palace which preserves and honors Vietnamese spiritual and special art values. This tour offers you the truly amazing experience about authentic and traditional Vietnamese country life.
Your adventure awaits!
Hanoi Eco Tours
Hanoi Eco Tours is the first travel company operating ecotourism in Hanoi and its suburban areas. We are a group of tour guides who love our jobs and are keen on promoting green travel in Vietnam. We love to show tourists an insight into the Vietnamese countryside.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.