Trip at a Glance
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Private Tour, Sightseeing
$130 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Tour guide service
- Visit the most famous West Lake.Take a boat and cruise around the West Lake.
- Check out the best attractions by the lakeside, Leifeng Pagoda, Xiaoyingzhou islet, Three pools mirroring the moon and etc..
- Visit Peak Flying from Afar area. See a huge limestone with 238 pieces of buddha status carved 1000 years ago.
- Linying Temple, a buddhism temple first build 1500 years ago by an Indian monk came here.
- Hefang Historical Street, where you can buy some local crafts and arts, you can also enjoy some local snack here.
This is a not fixed tour. There is so much to see in this beautiful and elegant city, Hangzhou. The itinerary can be changed by your interests and wishes. You can contact me to design your own specialized tour. In your tour day, I will meet you at your hotel lobby, or any other downtown locations as you require, or I can pick you up at the train station or the Xiaoshan airport. After finishing the tour,I will send you back.
Hangzhou have gained it’s good reputation for tourism even in the past old years. There is a famous saying in China, “Up above there is heaven; down below there are Suzhou and Hangzhou”. Hangzhou is most famous for the “West Lake”, which is known as a bright pearl dropped from the heaven. There are over 60 cltural relic sites and over 100 attractios. Among them the most classic is the ten scenes and the new ten scenes.
Except the charming natural sceneries, Hangzhou has a long history and unique culture, it’s one of the ten old capital cities in China. Many famous poets and writers have lived here or visited here and the view here have inspired them on their artwork.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.