Trip at a Glance
Chora, Peloponnese, Greece
Crafts, Educational Tour, Lifestyle
Price€100 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
10.00-13.00 or 18.00-21.00, throughout the year
The central Chora square
Workshop materials. Beverages.
Meeting Point: the central Chora square. Chora is a beautiful little town built in the hinterland of Messinia, Peloponnese. It is known for its ancient monuments (the Mycenaean palace of Nestor).
- Creating hand-crafted silver jewels. Chora, Messinia: where the Experience will take place. Eleni & Lina are your Hostesses for the whole experience.
- Eleni and Lina live in Chora (a village in Messinia, Peloponnese) and belong to a large family with a long tradition in the art of silversmithing.
- They offer a unique experience that involves learning how to craft ancient-style greek jewels.
- Their visitors will also have the opportunity to hand-craft their own dream-jewel.
- What’s Special about this experience: hand-crafting unique silver jewels under the expert guidance of Eleni & Lina