Trip at a Glance
Ghost or Vampire Tour, Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price€638 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
October 30 each year at 10.00 am
Cluj Napoca, Bucharest
One Halloween Party in Sighisoara Citadel and a second one in Bran Castle (aka Dracula Castle), 1 night in a 4* and 1 night in a 3* hotel, 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners, Transportation
Available for free if you don’t have a reflection in the mirror, you decompose when sunlight strikes you, or you’re over 200 years old. In that case, come join your fellow vampires!
- Go to a Halloween party in Sighisoara Citadel, and enjoy a Romanian festive dinner with fiery spirits and excellent Romanian wine.
- Visit the medieval Saxon Citadel of Sighisoara - Dracula’s birth place, and the best preserved medieval citadel in Europe.
- Explore Bran Castle – also known as Dracula’s Castle, a legendary Transylvanian fortress.
- Visit the medieval Saxon cities of Sibiu and Brasov– the largest number of famous sights in Romania are concentrated in these two cities.
- Meet the Spider Web Artist, the only artist in the world who uses spider webs for his paintings.