Half Day Bay of Islands Private Tour
Trip at a Glance
Paihia, Bay of Islands, Kerikeri, North Island, New Zealand
Private Tour, Sightseeing
$245 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
At 9.00am or upon booking/request
The tours start from your hotel or the sea port
All taxes, pick up from i-SITE, your hotel or the sea port, local guide, luxury car, a bottle of water
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds – NZ’s most important historic site. The Waitangi Treaty Grounds are an absolute must-do when you are at the Bay of Islands.
- Haruru Falls (Paihia) – just around the corner from Paihia showcases a breathtaking waterfall …
- The Stone Store & Kemp House – Kerikeri Mission Station (Kerikeri) – the lovely site of two of the country’s oldest surviving buildings…
- Rainbow Falls (Kerikeri) – stunning Rainbow Falls in Kerikeri’s outskirts
- St James Anglican Church (Kerikeri) – the wooden historic church on the hill above the Stone Store…
See Bay of Islands your way, on a private sightseeing tour of the region’s major attractions and highlights. Your personalized half-day tour starts with a private pickup from your hotel, sea landing or Paihia i-SITE. What could be a better way to discover this astonishing place? You will learn a lot about the Bay, its surroundings and the whole of New Zealand…
KERNHEM Group (NZ) guides provide an individual approach to every guest of our beloved region. You will learn a lot about Bay of Islands, its surroundings and the whole of New Zealand.
Sunny Bay of Island generously gives you golden beaches, secluded coves, tranquil harbours, warm waters, dramatic coastlines, amazing walks and spectacular forest. It’s not just natural attractions that are on offer: history hangs heavily in Bays of Islands as well. Local historical sites can be found throughout the region including Paihia, Kerikeri, Russell as well as New Zealand’s most significant historic site – the Waitangi Treaty Grounds. The site of the earliest settlements of both Māori and Europeans, Bay of Islands is unquestionably the birthplace of the nation. The Bay of Islands (almost 150 islands, most famous of which is the Hole in the Rock) is the best in NZ marine playground on and under the water with incredible marine life including dolphins and whales.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.