Trip at a Glance
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Professional tour guide and ticket entrances
- Visit Sibiu - European Capital of Culture in 2007 and one of the most beautiful cultural towns in Romania.
- The visit includes the most important attractions in the historical area: the fortified walls, towers, museums, churches, the Liars' Bridge.
- Let's discover Sibiu through interesting legends and stories about Saxons, kings and queens, craftsmen, witches, liars, artisans and brave knights.
- Together we'll visit the Large Square, the Brukenthal Museum, the Town Hall, the Council Tower, the Liars' Bridge, the beautiful churches
- Guided tours for children and theme tours for groups: life in communism; Sibiu - the town of the President of Romania