Guided Berlin Tours - In Italian
Trip at a Glance
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Private Tour, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Guiding/booking fee, food and drinks, transportation
- Visit Berlin and learn about its extensive history on Nazis and Socialism
- Tour Berlin with a Native Italian guide, in Italian
- Visit the legendary architectures such as the Olympic Stadium, and the Concentration Camp of Sachenhausen
- Visit local shops and buy some authentic German products as a souvenir
- Roam around Berlin by night and take advantage of it's night life
Luca offers multiple tours in Berlin delivered in Italian, for Italian-speaking individuals who want a better understanding of the historical city. The tour locations include: Berlin, Potsdam, Concentration camp in Sachesenhausen, Wittenberg, Dresden, Leipzig, and other regions of interest. Luca’s trips are suitable for families, schools, or individuals. Since Berlin is a child-friendly city where stroller parking is as popular as bike parking, the city attracts more and more young families hoping to get a glimpse of the colourful city. Family Tours offered includes the Berlin Zoo as one of the attractions, as well as Legoland, where children can have fun in an amusement park made up of Lego pieces. There are also museums and beaches suitable for children.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.