Trip at a Glance
London, England, United Kingdom
Architectural Tour, Sightseeing
Price$250 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily from 9h as requested by the customer
At the customer's hotel or other to be arranged
Local private guide
Exclusions: 1- the trip to Greenwich can be done in a boat trip (optional) - price: about £13,00 return tickets (discounts might be available). 2- Entry to the Royal observatory of Greenwich: £8,50.
- Old Royal Naval College - Walk around the beautiful buildings used as setting scenes for many movies.
- Great Painted Hall - One of the finest painted halls in Europe by Sir James Thornhill
- St. Peter's and St. Paul's chapel - visit for free this beautiful chapel built for the sea men of British Navy.
- National Maritime Museum - You will know one of the finest maritime museums of the world.
- Royal Observatory of Greenwich - See where many royal astronomers lived and studied the sky and created the GMT which rules all the clocks on earth!