Trip at a Glance
Kythera, Peloponnese, Greece
Cooking Tour, Lifestyle
Price€60 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
11:00 - 17:00, throughout the year
Food, cooking workshop admission fees, cooking materials and ingredients
Meeting Point: "ASTIKON" cafe' at the Potamos square. Kythira, or Kythera, is an island in Greece lying opposite the south-eastern tip of the Peloponnese peninsula.
- Hands-on greek cooking workshops. Kythera is where the experience will take place. Takis Vasileiou is your host for the whole experience.
- The guests will have a chance to acquire a hands-on experience of Greek cuisine.
- Take part in the actual preparation and cooking of numerous Greek dishes.
- In the end, you may consume the dishes that you have created.
- What’s SPECIAL about this experience is learning authentic Greek cuisine by a professional connoisseur and practitioner.