Trip at a Glance
South Island, New Zealand
Eco Tour, Nature
21 days (20 nights)
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
By arrangement - all year
A comfortable Minibus A professional driver-guide for 21 days 20 nights accommodation Motel, 3 star Hotel 21 Breakfasts 11 evening meals and 9 lunches (drinks not included) Also included is entry for the following activities: Auckland Museum Whakarewarewa Maori village Wai-o-Tapu thermal reserve Ferry crossing from Wellington to Picton, 2 Wine tastings Abel Tasman cruise Scenic cruise on Milford Sound Penguin Colony Taieri Gorge Scenic Train in Dunedin
Fully guided tour for 21 days in comfortable bus or mini-van. Tours guided in French, German, Spanish, Portuguese or English.The tour departs from Auckland and finishes in Christchurch: Accommodation in Motel or 3 star Hotel. Price does not include the following: All optional activities Drinks and meals not mentioned in the itinerary Private Travel insurance Quoted price is per person - minimum of two people required.
- Coromandel Peninsula: Enjoy beautiful white sand beaches and the stunning limestone cave of Cathedral Cove.
- Tongariro National Park: New Zealand's first National Park, Togariro is a place of extremes and surprises, a place to explore and remember. From herb fields to forests, from tranquil lakes to desert-like plateau and active volcanoes - Tongariro has them all.
- Abel Tasman National Park: Abel Tasman National Park (established in 1942) is renowned for its golden beaches, sculptured granite cliffs, and world-famous Abel Tasman Coast Track. It also has a mild climate so is a great place to visit at any time of the year.
- West Coast: Unsurpassed views await those that embark on the fabulous Coast Road drive, with spectacular mountain vistas, panoramic ocean seascapes and lush rain forest. The Punakaiki Pancake Rocks are just one an amazing feature.
- Milford Sound: Despite being one of the most accessible fiords, Milford Sound remains quiet and still, bounded by steep cliffs and dense rain forest. Rain or shine, Milford Sound continues to captivate even the most experienced traveler. At the pinnacle of Milford Sound is the magnetizing Mitre Peak - standing a proud 1,692 metres above sea level, it is certainly an impressive sight to behold.