Grand Circle Island and Volcano Tour
Trip at a Glance
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Coach Tour, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Tax and applicable admissions
- Grand Circle Island and Volcano Tour - Coach Tour
- Visit a Kona coffee plantation
- See a famed black sand beach
- Browse through displays at the Jaggar Museum
- Drive past the many waterfalls of the Hamakua Coast
Grand Circle Island and Volcano Tour is a coach tour that allows you to discover the natural beauty and the volcanic excitement of Hawaii. You will travel around in comfort on an air conditioned mini-coach or motor coach bus. This trip lasts 8 hours with plenty to see as you drive around the southern tip of Hawaii to Volcanoes National Park and dubbed Pele’s Playground. Also, you will tour the Jagger Museum, discover the informative displays, walk through the Thurston Lava Tube, and drive by Kilauea Iki, a pit crater near the summit.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.