Graffiti & Street Art Walking Tour in Brooklyn
Trip at a Glance
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
$32 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Thursday, Saturday, Sunday - 12pm
Sightseeing tour with licensed guide
- Enter the exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists
- Encounter incredible murals in NYC's top district of urban art
- Discover the personalities, quirks and stories of globetrotting innovators
- Learn about varying styles and forms including stencils, murals and wheatpaste posters
- Find out about the lifestyle and culture of today's top contemporary street artists
Graffiti: crime or cultural creation?
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing some of the most visually incredible murals in New York City.
Today there is more awareness than ever about the imaginative artists who bring walls, buildings and even entire neighborhoods alive with their vibrant creations. Join this walking tour in Bushwick, Brooklyn to experience fascinating works by these globetrotting innovators. Prepare to view artistic murals large and small while exploring streets pulsating with creative energy. Eyewitness for yourself why the district is rapidly becoming a world-renown center of street art, as well as New York City’s premiere place of graffiti culture.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.