Trip at a Glance
Food Tour, Lifestyle
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Ask upon reservation
Accomodation, Transportation and Private guide
The tour price will differ according to many factors such as the rank of accommodation (e.g. 5-star hotel, 3-star ryokan), way of transportation (e.g. train, private car), number of days with a private guide, duration of your tour, or season.
- Learn how to make soba buckwheat noodles and taste what you have made with sake.
- Visit sake brewery, miso factory, Nozawana pickle shop, and more .
- Stay at a hot spring ryokan in Ise for one night.
- Visit World Heritage temples or shrines.
- Try the famous Kushikatsu (deep fried meat and vegetables) or the Osaka-style sushi.