Trip at a Glance
Goodnews Bay, Alaska, United States
8 Days 7 Nights
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Wednesday to Wednesday
Anchorage International Airport
6 1/2 days of fully guided fishing, double occupancy accommodations, all meals, boat transfers, all flies, lures and terminal tackle, and loaner rods/ reels and waders/ boots.
Fishing price varies by week. See Website. Charter flight, a Native land use fee, State of Alaska fishing license and staff gratuities, and a required overnight stay in Anchorage not included.
- The ONLY full service fishing Lodge located on the remote Goodnews River. The only other anglers you are likely to see are your camp mates.
- Fish for outstanding runs of all 5 Species of pacific salmon, resident leopard rainbow trout, grayling and sea run dolly varden.
- Private charter flight direct from Anchorage to Goodnews Bay and return provides 6 1/2 days of fully guided fishing with only 2 anglers to a guide.
- All flies, lures and terminal tackle included at no charge. Loaner rods/reels and waders boots also available at no charge should you need them.
- Over 400 miles of rivers, creeks, braids and streams assure prime fishing water with no competition.