Trip at a Glance
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$435 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Please contact the guide
Delhi or Jaipur
1 Room in 3 star hotel, tonga (Camel Cart ) ride at Agra, elephant ride at Amber Fort, air conditioned medium car for during your tour, mineral water, English speaking guide,fuel charges, tolls & parking.
Package cost excludes: monument fees, any meals (lunch & dinner ), expenses of personal nature such as tips to drivers, guides.
- Taj Mahal - The world famous Taj Mahal built by the Moghul Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains.
- Fatehpur Sikri (old deserted town of Mughal Dynasty ). See the beautiful Jama Masjid / The Buland Darwaza, Palace of Queen Jodha Bai.
- The Amber Fort was built by Maharaja Man Singh. It contains Palaces, and a Temple in marble. The main attraction in the Fort is its glittering Sheesh Mahal.
- Visit the unique Jantar Mantar Observatory, situated in the heart of the city. Built in the 1700's (A.D), it still looks futuristic.
- In Delhi, drive past the Presidential House, the India Gate and parts of central Delhi. Visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, Himayun Tomb, Qutub Minar.