Trip at a Glance
Banff, Alberta, Canada
Adventure, Hiking Trekking, Nature, Wildlife Photography
Price$2390 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
5/24, 9/3 @ 6pm
Calgary or Anchorage
Visit K’san Historical Village; Tahini Hot springs, Whitehorse Gold Panning, Dawson City, Diamond Tooth Gertie’s, Gambling Hall, National Parks and Monuments, Canadian Rockies, Banff and Jasper Nat'l Parks.
Not included in Trip Price: Flight to and from Anchorage; Airport Transfer; ESTA-Fee/Visa Fee for USA; Snacks and Drinks; Optional activities; Tips.
- Vancouver - Cross over into Canada to explore the outdoor activities and sophisticated amenities of a world-class city.
- Cariboo Country - With mountains and river valleys abound, we follow the Fraser River through the history of the Cariboo Gold Rush area.
- Cassiar Highway - The Cassiar Highway is one of the most scenic and prolific roads to spot black bears, caribou, moose, and stone sheep.
- Whitehorse - We’ve crossed over into the Yukon Territory where there are more caribou than there are people!
- Dawson City - A visit to this lively and historic city includes checking out Diamond Tooth Gertie’s, Klondike Gold Rush, Midnight Dome, Robert Service Cabin and the Jack London Museum.