Gold Rush Trails Adventure
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Banff, Alberta, Canada
Adventure, Hiking Trekking, Nature, Wildlife Photography
$2390 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
5/24, 9/3 @ 6pm
Calgary or Anchorage
Visit K’san Historical Village; Tahini Hot springs, Whitehorse Gold Panning, Dawson City, Diamond Tooth Gertie’s, Gambling Hall, National Parks and Monuments, Canadian Rockies, Banff and Jasper Nat'l Parks.
Not included in Trip Price: Flight to and from Anchorage; Airport Transfer; ESTA-Fee/Visa Fee for USA; Snacks and Drinks; Optional activities; Tips.
- Vancouver - Cross over into Canada to explore the outdoor activities and sophisticated amenities of a world-class city.
- Cariboo Country - With mountains and river valleys abound, we follow the Fraser River through the history of the Cariboo Gold Rush area.
- Cassiar Highway - The Cassiar Highway is one of the most scenic and prolific roads to spot black bears, caribou, moose, and stone sheep.
- Whitehorse - We’ve crossed over into the Yukon Territory where there are more caribou than there are people!
- Dawson City - A visit to this lively and historic city includes checking out Diamond Tooth Gertie’s, Klondike Gold Rush, Midnight Dome, Robert Service Cabin and the Jack London Museum.
This adventure starts in Seattle (or vice versa) and makes its way, 2,500 miles, to Anchorage following the Cariboo and Klondike gold rush trails. Travel overland and experience the rugged landscapes and animals that stood in the way of these frenzied prospectors. The Fraser River Valley and Cassiar Highway will give a glimpse back in time with visits to the K’san First Nation Village and Barkerville Historic Town. The Cassiar Highway also excites the animal lover with plenty of opportunities to see moose, beavers, fox, and black bear! After the Cassiar, which can be a rough road, we’ll soak our weary bones in the Takhini Hot Springs. The journey continues along the Yukon River up to Dawson City; a town perpetually set in the year of 1896. Try your luck gold panning or with a visit to Diamond Tooth Gertie’s Gambling Hall. Finally the adventure makes its way over “The Top of the World Highway” to the most northerly land border in the USA, Poker Creek and on to Anchorage.
Your adventure awaits!
Adventure Holidays at its best: Take a yellow school bus, remodel it into an overland vehicle and bring together a small group of adventure travelers to explore the wilderness of Alaska, Canada, and Western America. With tour leading experience throughout the world, we know what sights and experiences you're looking forward to, as well as the ones that haven't even crossed your mind. Infinite Adventure's focus is allowing adventure travelers to experience the wonders that the North American wilderness and melting pot of cultures have to offer.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.