Trip at a Glance
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Bike Tour, Sightseeing
Price$76 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily tours available at 10am. Last tour departs at 4pm in the summer. Tour does not operate on December 25-26, or on January 1.
Shop Go Bike, Consell de Cent 519, 08013 Barcelona
City tour, bike rental, drink, handlebar bag, helmet and child seat, tapas and drink in a tapas bar on the beach
This tour will go ahead with only one person, but the minimum price applies for two people. Participants should be comfortable riding a bicycle. Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a legal guardian to take part in the tour.
- See the Sagrada Familia before exploring the Art Nouveau district Eixample, the old town, and the beach promenade
- Stop off at the fascinating places along the way and learn interesting facts about the history of the city
- Explore the internationally inspired Raval district as well as the Gothic Quarter before visiting the Jewish Quarter near the cathedral
- Visit a tapas bar and enjoy the view of the sea from the beach promenade
- Finally, travel along the promenade to Port Olimpic and the Parc de la Ciutadella, which leads to the Arc de Triomph