Trip at a Glance
Food Tour, Lifestyle
PriceFrom: €2995 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
September 8 & October 8 and all year upon request
6 nights hotel Transfer from Rome’s Fiumicino Airport to Ascoli Piceno Daily breakfast 1 dinner, 5 lunches Gluten-free cooking class Local, bilingual, private guide All entrance fees, taxes, tips
EXCLUDES Travel to and from Italy, travel insurance, any other meals not noted in the itinerary, and excursions not listed above.
- Walk the winding medieval streets of Ascoli Piceno, and experience one of the most awe-inspiring piazzas in Italy.
- Delicious gluten-free meals including pasta, pizza, and handcrafted gelato.
- Visit the winery of the original pecorino plant and soak up generations of history and tradition.
- Indulge in cuisine that is fresh, local & organic – the original Slow Food at its finest.
- Tap into the local scene while experiencing two of Italy’s wine regions first hand. Get to know the people behind our world class wine production.