Glacier Point, Panorama and Mist Trails
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Yosemite National Park, California, United States
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
$175 USD per person
Total mileage is 8.5 miles, trending downhill with a 3,200 feet elevation change
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
To be confirmed upon booking
All gear and experienced guide
- Take the tour bus from Yosemite Valley to Glacier Point
- Catch 360 degree views from the lookout
- Learn about some of the history, ecology, and geology of the Yosemite area
- Your guide will introduce you to some wilderness ethics and 'Leave no Trace' principals
- Hike the Panorama and Mist trails, following major waterfalls along the way
Experience awe-inspiring views of the Yosemite Valley without having to break a sweat on this full-day tour. Take the shuttle bus to Glacier Point and view the high country from the best vantage point in the valley. When you have given the camera a decent workout, make your way down the valley via the scenic Panorama and Mist trails. A great downhill hike for first time visitors to Yosemite.
Your adventure awaits!
Lasting Adventures, Inc. is the nonprofit specialist in backcountry adventures in Yosemite National Park. We offer professionally guided day hikes and fully-supported custom backpacking adventures at competitive rates. We teach and promote caring and respect for the environment through “leave no trace” principles. With over 17 years of experience, we have been recognized as the service within Yosemite that has guided the most clients into the backcountry.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.