Trip at a Glance
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$43 USD per person
About 70 km total
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
8 a.m starting times
Your hotel or your stay in Cairo
*Tour Guide fees. *Private transport in A/C private van. *Free bottled water. *Rest for lunch. *Hotel pick-up and drop-off. *all taxes.
Not including: *lunch: EGP 10 per person for a take away to EGP 70 for a big meal. *Entry fees: total EGP 260 - 50% discount for children and students. Minimum participants per booking: 2 persons
- Highly qualified, friendly, competent and licensed tour guides. No tourists traps.
- Stop at Zoser’s Funerary Complex (the step pyramid), Visit Giza and see the Great Pyramid, Menkawra Pyramid , the sphinx and the sun boat museum.
- See the Pyramid of Titi & enjoy the decoration of the inner chambers, visit the Bent pyramid - Egypt’s first proper pyramid
- Visit Chephren’s Valley Temple and see the sturdy building which is filled with beautiful pink Aswan granite columns and alabaster floors
- Lunch at local restaurant serving Egyptian food, End your tour by visiting the Red pyramid which is very huge like the great pyramid.