Gizah, Saqara and Dahshour
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Real Egypt Tours
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
$43 USD per person
About 70 km total
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
8 a.m starting times
Your hotel or your stay in Cairo
*Tour Guide fees. *Private transport in A/C private van. *Free bottled water. *Rest for lunch. *Hotel pick-up and drop-off. *all taxes.
Not including: *lunch: EGP 10 per person for a take away to EGP 70 for a big meal. *Entry fees: total EGP 260 - 50% discount for children and students. Minimum participants per booking: 2 persons
- Highly qualified, friendly, competent and licensed tour guides. No tourists traps.
- Stop at Zoser’s Funerary Complex (the step pyramid), Visit Giza and see the Great Pyramid, Menkawra Pyramid , the sphinx and the sun boat museum.
- See the Pyramid of Titi & enjoy the decoration of the inner chambers, visit the Bent pyramid - Egypt’s first proper pyramid
- Visit Chephren’s Valley Temple and see the sturdy building which is filled with beautiful pink Aswan granite columns and alabaster floors
- Lunch at local restaurant serving Egyptian food, End your tour by visiting the Red pyramid which is very huge like the great pyramid.
Full day-Cairo tour ( Giza pyramids, Saqqara and Dahshour; ) World’s best pyramids in 1 day. Visit the great pyramids, sphinx & the valley temples . Then go to Saqqara & explore the step pyramid, Titi pyramids and the tombs of nobles. Then Dahshur to see the Bent and Red pyramids include going inside the pyramid. This tour helps you to understand the evolution of building pyramids through visiting the most important pyramids fields according to the history timeline starting in Saqqara where the step & the oldest pyramid then going to Dahshor where the first complete pyramid & finally end at Gizah where the greatest & biggest pyramid being built. The tour itinerary in order : 1 – 8 am pick-up from your hotel or stay 2 – Visit Saqqara. Include the Step pyramid, Titi pyramid and the Nobles tombs. 3 – Visit Dahshor. Include the bent pyramid and the Red pyramid. 4 – Lunch 5 – Visit Giza. Include the Great pyramid, The Sphinx, The Valley Temple, Khafra pyramid, Menkawra pyramid and the sun boat museum, and the tomb of Kar. 6 – Transfer back to your hotel or stay
Your adventure awaits!
Real Egypt Tours
Real Egypt is officially registered as a Travel Service Company in Egypt own and operated by Samir Abbass. Samir and his friendly, highly trained team can lead you through all of Egypt, each has excellent knowledge of the places you will visit and is devoted sharing their passion for this country.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.