Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Gibraltar Rock Tours
Gibraltar, United Kingdom
Car Tour, Private Tour, Sightseeing
$140 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Monday - Saturday / Sundays not available
On agreed location
Group tour transport and entry admission to the upper rock nature reserve and sites
Price varies depending on number of passengers in the group therefore you need to request a quote and to check availability.
- Photo stop at the Pillars Of Hercules A visit to St Michael's Cave Stop at the top of the rock to meet the Barbary Apes A visit Great Siege Tunnel,
- A visit to O'Hara's Battery 9.2 Guns A visit to the City under siege exhibition WWII Tunnel 45 min walking tour A visit to the Moorish Castle
- A visit to 100 Ton Gun at Nelson's Anchorage, Rosia Bay west coastal road, tunnels, stop at Europa Point with King Fahad Mosque and Trinity Lighthouse
- Photostop at Catalan Bay, a drive along the east coastal road with beaches, cross airport runway drive, see border with Spain.
- Free time to stroll down Main Street before heading back to starting location
This is the complete private tour of Gibraltar. It includes all of the main highlights and shows you the Rock from all angles. You will have ample visiting time at each of the stops. Enjoy an informative drive in a Mercedes Vito, eight-passenger vehicle with your own personal guide and driver. The tour can be provided in English or Spanish.
Once you meet up with your guide at a prearranged location, you will be transported to the Pillars of Hercules, St. Michael’s Cave. See the Barbary Apes at the top of the Rock and the Great Siege Tunnel, O’Hara’a Battery with 9.2 guns and stunning views. Check out the City Under Siege exhibition, WWII Tunnel Tour, Moorish castle the 100 Ton Gun at Nelson’s Anchorage region and the Trinity Lighthouse with King Fahad Mosque in the Europa Point region.
We will also do a 360 Round the Rock drive with the city fortress walls, tunnels, Catalan Bay, Rosia Bay and the cross-airport runway. Free time on Main Street.
We will end the tour at our starting point.
Your adventure awaits!
I am the first online tour guide provider in Gibraltar. I have 25 years experience conducting tours of places to see and visit in Gibraltar including areas and sites on the rock that most of the other visitors do not get to see or visit.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.