Trip at a Glance
Terrace, British Columbia, Canada
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$3600 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
August 18, 2014 at 8:00 am
Terrace, British Columbia
All accommodations, meals and transportation (shuttle, jet boats, ocean boats, 4x4 trucks) during the 5 day program
Maximum 10 people per trip We are the only company with access to these remote and relatively inaccessible ghost towns
- Jet Boat up the mighty Skeena River through Kitselas Canyon to the abandoned railway town of Doreen
- Jet boat down the lower Skeena River to the historic cannery ghost town of Port Essington. We also enjoy a soothing soak in remote but rustic hot spring.
- Drive through Canada’s last volcanic eruption which happened 263 years ago en route to our ocean launching point to access Canada's most remote Ghost Town called "Anyox"
- Cruise through magical ocean inlets enroute to another remote ghost town of Alice Arm.
- Visit one of Canada's most unique ghost town's as it remains intact from its demise in 1980. View swimming pools, banks, shopping centers and pubs as they appeared in 1980