Trip at a Glance
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Night Tour, Sightseeing
$20 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
7 pm all nights of the week
Independence Visitor Center: 599 Market St., Phila, PA
- Be entertained with real-life risqué tales of prostitution, illegal burials, macabre disease treatments, and more
- Hear of historic hauntings and try to catch some paranormal images yourself
- Learn what day to day life was like in the 18th century - you'd probably choose not to go back!
- Enjoy a night out with Grim Philly's professionally-trained, entertaining guides
- Sleep in - the best tours are after twilight!
Our maiden tour voted best in Philadelphia. With an eclectic array of sites and frights from dark and deviant sexcapades; to torture, mass burials, and execution; to vampires, pirates, and ghosts! With a solid year of research and development by university professor Joe Wojie, this high energy, R-rated night tour ensures the highest value in entertainment and fact. In this unique tour, adventurers are guided past Independence Hall, the Library of Congress, and two dozen other sites. The tour starts with a core of traditional stories from the founding fathers and quickly moves to Philly’s seediest tales of whipping posts, gallows, and red light district; hauntings such as that of the City Tavern and pirate ghost ships that sail the Delaware, and more!
April through November
Duration: 7:00 – 8:45 pm
*Departs from Independence Visitor Center – 599 Market St. Philadelphia, PA 19106
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.