Trip at a Glance
Adventure, Hiking Trekking
Price$695 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
• Airport pick up and transfer by private vehicle as per the itinerary. • Accommodation in Kathmandu at 3-4 star hotel including breakfast on twin sharing. • Kathmandu city tours inclusive of vehicle transfer, entrance fees & professional English speaking tour guide. • Surface transportation to and from trekking start and end point. • Accommodation during the trek at guest houses/lodges on twin sharing. • Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) with Tea & coffee during the trek. • Highly experienced Government licensed guide and necessary porters during the trek and their transportation, food, accommodation, salary, equipment and insurance. • Trekker's Information Management System "TIMS". • Annapurna Conservation Area Entrance Permit and fees. • First Aid medical kit • Duffle Bag • Government taxes • Service charge.
Cost Exclude: • Any meals other than breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara. • International airfares • Nepal entry visa fee US$ 30 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu, Nepal • Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance. • Items of a personal nature. • Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot water, hot shower, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, and internet. • Tips & Gratuities. Note: The best season for this trek is Feb to May or Sep to Dec. Whether staying in tea houses or opting for a tent, tacking on acclimatization days, or adding rafting and safari, you can customize your trekking experience to make it one of a kind.
- Offers excellent views of Annapurna South, Machhapuchchhre and Himalchuli
- Exploring the scenic and magnificent beauty of the rich Nature
- Traditional Gurung Museum
- Unique hill cultures to explore
- Poon Hill