Trip at a Glance
Kathmandu, Mustang Region, Nepal
Adventure, Heritage-History Tour, Hiking Trekking, Sightseeing
Price$776 USD per hour
7 nights/ 8 days
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Trekking permits, Kathmandu - Polkara - Kathmandu transfer, trekking guide, accommodation (3 nights in Kathmandu & 2 nights in Pokhara on twin sharing basis, inclusive of breakfast), all meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during the period of trek, farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
Excludes: Entrance fees to sightseeing places, personal expenses, travel insurance, emergency evacuation charges.
- A teahouse trekking experience from Kade to Naya Pul.
- Get an opportunity to visit monasteries, temples and various Hindu and Buddhist related heritage sites.
- Panorama views of of the Annapurna Range.
- Sightseeing around Kathmandu & Pokhara Valley, visiting UNESCO World Heritage Sites, sightseeing, sunrise & sunset tours and a city tour.
- Also available : Zip lining, paragliding, ultralight fight, mountain flight and much more.