Trip at a Glance
Cape Town, South Africa
Adventure, Cycling, Garden Tour, Sightseeing
PriceR20000 ZAR per person
2,000 km (1,600 Miles approx)
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Ideally Port Elizabeth, otherwise Cape Town
ROAD bike rental, B and B for 9 nights, 10 days with a qualified cycling guide, driver/vehicle support+water/snacks and entrance fees into various activities en-route. All other meals for own account
The Tour runs all year round with the exception of Mid December to Mid January. Additional partners can provide game drives/parks en-route or at the larger Kruger National park via ourselves.
- Beautiful coastal beaches stretch from PE to Mossel Bay whilst following the spine of the magnificent Mountains. Sweeping and dramatic rides daily...
- Fantastic Mountain passes with gentle gradients on quiet roads. Alpine with dramatic views back to the coast with the other dry, arid and unique.
- Following the World's longest wine route, we marvel at the Swartbergs in the distance whilst having the chance to ride Ostriches and sample fine Port!
- Entering the lush Wine Lands, a welcome change from the arid Karoo, opportunities abound to visit estates and sample wines at the end of the days ride
- Onto the famed Cape of Good Hope (or Storms), we visit the Penguins en-route riding around the Peninsula to finish with the World Famous Chapman's Peak