11 Days Epic Uganda-Rwanda combine Primate Safaris
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Rwanda Eco Company and Safaris
Adventure, Gorilla Trekking
From: $3500 USD per trip
Kampala - Uganda
• Private transport on a 4 x 4 safari vehicle • Accommodation as listed on the itinerary • Service of an English speaking driver guide • 1 Gorilla $ 700 permit per person and all other activities
This trip can be customized to match client’s interests, tastes and budget, and created with an absolute commitment to the quality. Client’s satisfaction is our top priority.
- Gorilla trekking is considered as a once lifetime experience. Client trek gorillas in the nature habitat inside the jungle of Bwindi Impenetrable NP
- Chimpanzee trekking in the forest to meet these primates that share DNA with the human being for 99%. You will trek it in the Kibare and Nyungwe
- Game drive in Queen Elisabeth National park that will reward with the view of Big 5, also you will enjoy the Boat cruise at Kazinga Channel.
- Boat trip on lake Kivu by discovering different islands with this lake and enjoy the night fishermen experience
- Canopy Walk which is located inside the jungle of Nyungwe will reward with the the great view of this impenetrable forest of Nyungwe.
Your 11 days magical safari with Rwanda Eco Company and Safari to explore both Rwanda and Uganda, will be an amazing life time adventure, as you get thrilled into wilderness and into the hearts of the jungles of tropical rain forests and savannah parks, doing game drives, boats cruise in search for numerous wildlife and bird species, not leaving behind various trekking in search for relevant primates including the gentle forest giants “the gorillas”. This is an amazing wildlife adventure with relaxing boat trips. You will also get an opportunity to visit the buzzling city of Kampala and you will also have a community encounter to know about the African social ways as you will interact with them in their local settings within their community. You have a great chance to do gorilla trekking experience and chimpanzee trekking experience visit the world known gorilla park, Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park, in Uganda and Nyungwe for chimpanzee trekking and canopy walk in Rwanda. This will be once a life time moment, safari encounter.
Let Rwanda Eco Company and Safaris help you plan your next memorable experience.
Rwanda Eco Company and Safaris
Rwanda Eco Company and Safaris is locally owned, specialized in unique gorilla trekking experience, chimpanzee trekking, wildlife safaris, and cultural tours in the Easter Africa ( Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania) all based on eco-tourism. Our philosophy is giving back to locals in places we visit to change lives, to protect and conserve our environment and the life of local people. With our professionals, efficient safari guides and our well maintained and customized 4x4 safari vehicles. We are committed to exceed the client’s expectations.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.