Galilee and Golan Heights
- Galilee and Golan Heights - Sightseeing Tour
- Visit the Boat Museum at Kibbutz Ginosar
- Visit the first archeologist site excavated by Israelis
- Climb the Upper Galilee mountains to Safed
- Cross the Jordan River to get to Mount Bental
Galilee and Golan Heights is a sightseeing tour where you will visit the first archeologist site excavated by Israelis, the Bet Alfa Synagogue’s mosaic floor, which is 1,500 years old. You will visit the town of Tiberias, located on the Sea of Galilee, which is 215 meters below sea level on the Syrian African rift Valley. You will be able to see the Syrian border and the battlefield from the Yom Kippur War. Also, you will visit the Boat Museum at Kibbutz Ginosar, climb the Upper Galilee mountains to Safed, explore Rosh Pina, the first Zionist settlement in Israel, cross the Jordan River to Mount Bental, and much more! This tour is educational and full of fun, one experience you do not want to miss!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.