Galapagos Islands Eco Tour
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Eco Tour, Nature
$6450 CAD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
April 25 – May 05, 2015
Local group transportation, accommodation incl. breakfasts and several other meals as per itinerary. Excursions/activities, pre-departure orientation. See website for more details.
Costs Exclude: * International flights to/from Quito * Passport fees/ visas where applicable * Insurances * Tips/gratuities * All personal items and services * GST of CAD $107.50 per person
- Hike and stay on the beautiful island of Isabela, the most volcanically active place on earth.
- Cruise the exotic islands of Floreana, San Cristobal, Espanola, and Santa Cruz. Learn why Darwin was so inspired by these Galapagos Islands.
- Snorkel with playful seals, adorable penguins, majestic stingrays, and graceful sea turtles.
- Observe giant tortoises and pre-historic iguanas in their natural environments.
- Witness the amazing courtships of the blue-footed boobies and waved albatrosses.
Explore the Galapagos Islands by land and sea. Enjoy accommodations on the beautiful island of Isabela, and cruise the exotic Galapagos Islands, also known as the ‘enchanted islands’. This is an unforgettable opportunity to be part of an exclusive educational group adventure led by Langara College biologist, Anoush Dadgar. Learn about the flora and fauna, and experience first-hand why Darwin was so inspired by these magical islands. Snorkel with playful seals, adorable penguins, majestic stingrays and graceful sea turtles. Discover starkly beautiful stalagmite and stalactite lava tunnels, pristine white sandy beaches and volcanic islands. Observe giant tortoises, pre-historic marine iguanas, and the blue-footed boobies and waved albatrosses in their undisturbed natural environments.
Your adventure awaits!
Langara’s Continuing Studies Educational Travel Program offers educational tours guided by experienced college instructors. Our tours are open to the public and suitable for those who have a passion for learning and sharing immersive experiences. We offer a range of educational tour experiences, including Eco Tours, Photography Tours, Painting tours, Art & Architecture Tours and Cultural/ History tours.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.