Trip at a Glance
Eco Tour, Nature
Price$6450 CAD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
April 25 – May 05, 2015
Local group transportation, accommodation incl. breakfasts and several other meals as per itinerary. Excursions/activities, pre-departure orientation. See website for more details.
Costs Exclude: * International flights to/from Quito * Passport fees/ visas where applicable * Insurances * Tips/gratuities * All personal items and services * GST of CAD $107.50 per person
- Hike and stay on the beautiful island of Isabela, the most volcanically active place on earth.
- Cruise the exotic islands of Floreana, San Cristobal, Espanola, and Santa Cruz. Learn why Darwin was so inspired by these Galapagos Islands.
- Snorkel with playful seals, adorable penguins, majestic stingrays, and graceful sea turtles.
- Observe giant tortoises and pre-historic iguanas in their natural environments.
- Witness the amazing courtships of the blue-footed boobies and waved albatrosses.