Full Day White Water Rafting Trip
Trip at a Glance
Gardiner, Montana, United States
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
906 Scott Street, Gardiner, Montana, USA
- Full Day White Water Rafting Trip
- Crash over waves and conquer the Yellowstone River
- Experience the rush over 8 miles of wet-n-wild class III rapids
- Enjoy the beautiful scenic mountains and spectacular river frontage
- Get the best photographs of your white water rafting adventure
If you are looking for an adventure, this Full Day White Water Rafting Trip is perfect for you and the entire family. You will get to experience the thrill of 8 miles through class III rapids and crashing over waves. Take in plenty of beautiful scenery, while you are floating along the lovely Yellowstone river, surrounded by nature and mountains. This trip is suitable for ages 4 and up, which makes it a great experience for the whole family! The professional and experienced guides work hard to provide you with a safe and fun filled adventure. Along your journey, you will get to enjoy a delicious picnic lunch. Also, a professional photographer captures many great photos along your adventure, to ensure you have some keepsakes of your whitewater rafting adventure!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.