Salerno and Positano By Boat
Send Booking Request
Trip at a Glance
Salerno, Campania, Italy
Shore Excursion, Sightseeing
Roughly 6 hours
Salerno-Positano on the Amalfi Coast
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Every day, time based on your preferred schedule
Local Captain - Towels - Various Beverages - Snacks on board - fuel - taxes-
Once booked, we will be in touch before the excursion to go over details. The beauty of this boat tour is that I will customize details, time, etc. based on your schedule. Various boats available.
- Stop in secluded coves, swim off the boat into the Mediterranean Sea or simply enjoy views of the fishing villages and lounge on your private boat.
- Explore the villages of Amalfi or Positano on foot at your leisure. Shopping, Gelato and the cathedrals are some of the "not to miss" sites.
- Lunchtime? The captain can pull up to a beach not easily accessible by foot so that you can enjoy a local lunch with typical Mediterranean foods.
- Sea caves and grottos. Explore the sea caves from the boat. The coast is limestone and full of fascinating caves, waiting to be explored.
- The most famous photos of the Amalfi Coast are from the sea. Experience this with one of a kind photo opportunities with the coastline as a backdrop.
Don’t miss this private boat tour showcasing the highlights of the Amalfi Coast with your own local captain. This excursion is on a private boat with a local captain at your complete disposal. Lay on the cushioned sundecks and cruise along the famous Amalfi Coast. You will have the opportunity to view the coastline from the sea, which are some of the most famous views in the world. The boat will stop in secluded coves so that you can swim in the Mediterranean, view sea caves full of stalactites up close, marine life and more. Hungry? At lunch the captain will pull up to a local beachside restaurant so you can taste local and fresh Mediterranean cuisine. Visit the village of your choice on land as well, this is a day between land and sea where you will experience the best of the Amalfi Coast. The boats have cushioned sundecks, a shaded seating area, a fresh water outdoor shower. This is a perfect shore excursion if you are in port on a cruise, or if you are staying in Salerno, which is considered the gateway to the Amalfi Coast, because you will see all the “not to miss” sites in one fun day. We look forward to guiding you.
Let Exclusive Cruises help you plan your next memorable experience.
Exclusive Cruises is the leading boat excursion company on the Amalfi Coast and Capri, offering private boat excursions to the best sites of Capri and the Amalfi Coast. Featured in various publications, Exclusive Cruises prides itself on delivering quality, fun and personalized excursions for the entire family. If you are visiting the Amalfi Coast, Sorrento, Salerno, Naples or Capri contact us now.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.