Trip at a Glance
Salerno, Campania, Italy
Shore Excursion, Sightseeing
Roughly 6 hours
Salerno-Positano on the Amalfi Coast
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Every day, time based on your preferred schedule
Local Captain - Towels - Various Beverages - Snacks on board - fuel - taxes-
Once booked, we will be in touch before the excursion to go over details. The beauty of this boat tour is that I will customize details, time, etc. based on your schedule. Various boats available.
- Stop in secluded coves, swim off the boat into the Mediterranean Sea or simply enjoy views of the fishing villages and lounge on your private boat.
- Explore the villages of Amalfi or Positano on foot at your leisure. Shopping, Gelato and the cathedrals are some of the "not to miss" sites.
- Lunchtime? The captain can pull up to a beach not easily accessible by foot so that you can enjoy a local lunch with typical Mediterranean foods.
- Sea caves and grottos. Explore the sea caves from the boat. The coast is limestone and full of fascinating caves, waiting to be explored.
- The most famous photos of the Amalfi Coast are from the sea. Experience this with one of a kind photo opportunities with the coastline as a backdrop.