Trip at a Glance
Rhodes, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Fishing, Fly Fishing, River Fishing
1 day (or more on request)
Rivers are in close proximity to each other.
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Every day from 8 am to 4 pm (or as requested)
Rhodes, South Africa
4X4 Transport, lunch pack, flies and guide.
These quality trips can be tailor-made. We hire out tackle at a fee. The Linecasters Fly Shop stocks most of what you will need to fish this area. We arrange accommodation and meals from R600.00 p.p.
- These areas lie within very remote and pristine parts of the Eastern Cape of South Africa with breathtaking scenery.
- The rivers and dams are often crystal clear and fish can often be sight fished.
- The village of Rhodes and the surroundings are remote, safe, and the fishing pressure is minimal.
- Birding, rock art, horseback rides and all sorts of outdoor adventure can be enjoyed.
- Guided by highly knowledgeable and experienced professional guide.