Trip at a Glance
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
$44 USD per person
2 plus hours on the water
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
10am, 1pm & 3pm
Guide, all equipment, splash gear/wet suit, transportation to and from river.
- Closest whitewater to Asheville, NC!
- This tour is ideal for everyone. it is family and kid friendly!
- There is a professional guide in every raft!
- The Jump Rock is awesome!
- Paddle an inflatable kayak or ducky to make the trip more adventurous!
The 5 mile half day trip offers wide, open channels, beautiful mountain vistas and fun, splashy class II and III rapids – perfect family rafting fun! The 5 mile French Broad River trip is a great choice for families or groups with children and teens!
There are many class 2 & 3 rapids, such as Pinball, S-Turn, Stack House, Sandy Bottom and Ledges! We will stop to take the leap into the river at “Jump Rock,” and swim at “Swimmers Rapid.”
Your tour will include a professional river guide in each raft, as well as all gear. No experience is required. This tour is for people aged 8 and up. We will provide you with lunch on the French Broad river. Enjoy lunch and take a dip in the river!
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.