Fremantle Indigenous Heritage Tour
Trip at a Glance
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Lawn area of the Maritime Museum Shipwreck Galleries (Cliff St.), Fremantle
- Learn the Fremantle's untold history
- Hear the story of Yagan and Midgegooroo
- Pay a visit to the Round House Prison
- Discover bush food and native coastal plants
- Explore the Fremantle Whaling Tunnel
Fremantle Indigenous Heritage Tour allows you to take a step back into the time of the Wadjuk, the traditional custodians of Fremantle, Perth and the Swan River. Learn from Greg about the rich and colorful indigenous history spanning nearly 40,000 years, and the ancient Dreamtime (Creation) Story of the South West Nyoongar region. Visit Western Australia’s first public building completed in 1831 and learn it’s link with Rottnest Island as a penal colony for indigenous men from the years of 1838-1931.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.