Trip at a Glance
Tinos, Cyclades, Greece
Cultural Immersion, Lifestyle
Price€60 EUR per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
10.30-14.30, 1 April - 31 October
Tinos town, Tinos island, Cyclades
Deluxe Pack: Food and beverages. Wine sampling.
Meeting Point: communicated on booking completion. Tinos is a Greek island situated in the Aegean Sea at the Cyclades archipelago. It is famous amongst Greeks for the Church of Panagia Evangelistria.
- Food, wine, and art sessions. Tinos: where the Experience will take place. Valentina Gavrielatou is your Hostess for the whole experience.
- Valentina will offer a comprehensive food and wine tour on the island of Tinos (Cyclades)
- Visitors will have a chance to get actively involved in the preparation and sampling of local deli dishes.
- In addition, visits to local wineries, breweries and marble art craftsmen will be organized.
- What’s Special about this experience: this is a thorough immersion into life in Tinos, from a hostelss with deep knowledge of the island.