Trip at a Glance
Food Tour, Lifestyle
Price$300 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
The price is for 2-3 persons
- Russian food. Borsch (beetroot soup), pirozhki (small pies with a variety of fillings), bliny (pancakes), caviar, vodka, honey, pickles, beef stroganoff, kvass (a low-alcohol or soft drink made with rye), meade (a low-alcohol drink made with honey) to name but a few.
- Caucasian cuisine. The spicy and exotic dishes from Georgia and Armenia, Russia's southern neighbours, are amongst the more festive of Russians' food habits.
- Siberian cuisine. Boasting delicious wild fish from Siberia’s rivers and the Baikal lake including the famous Omul fish.
- Uzbekistan dishes. Russians enjoy many of Uzbekistan’s meat dishes. Pilav, shashlyk, cheburek and shurpa have becomes very popular here in the last several decades.
- Famous brands, one can find in a grocery store. Visiting Eliseevsky supermarket in Tverskaya street.