Trip at a Glance
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Cooking Tour, Food Tour, Lifestyle
Price$55 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat @1PM
SoBou 310 Chartres St, New Orleans, Louisiana
Tour and 7 food samples, plus gratuities to the servers.
We go rain or shine. Full bars are available at certain stops. There is a dress code at some venues so tank tops (for men) are discouraged. Vegan and vegetarian options can be arranged where possible.
- Tour the oldest continuously operating restaurants in New Orleans!
- Savour sweet potato beignets with duck debris, topped with a foie gras fondue and chicory coffee ganache!
- Get your sweet fix with pecan pralines from one of the oldest candy shops in the French Quarter!
- Sample both of New Orleans' two original sandwiches: the poboy and the muffuletta!
- Start the tour at the award-winning venue SoBou, member of the Commander's Palace family of restaurants!