Trip at a Glance
Food Tour, Lifestyle
6 days / 5 nights
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Guide service, hotel accommodation, transportation, meals, entrance fees
- Welcome dinner with a traditional Armenian show.
- Participate in a baking and cooking class with a professional chef.
- Visit Lake Sevan and make Armenian barbecue delicacies.
- Visit the Khor Virap Monastery, the Noravank Monastery and the Areni Winery.
- Enjoy a guided Yerevan City tour and visit the Vernissage Market, Victory Park and Ararat Cognac Factory.
If you are interested in tasting healthy organic food, high quality brandy and different types of wine, then this is the tour for you! With the recent discovery of the world’s oldest winery, over 6,000 years old, Armenia has solidified its claim as the birthplace of wine.
The focus of this tour is to taste great food and wine but with the important added opportunity for our guests to explore and experience the best of Armenia’s sites of interest, as well as get a taste of the side-street local flavour. This tour is an exciting and interactive way to experience Armenia. All the fun and pleasure is combined with interesting sightseeing in the countryside where you will meet local people, breathe fresh mountain air and get blessings from the churches.
This is a five-day tour focusing on Yerevan. You’ll travel to beautiful destinations and eat and drink your way through the city and shorelines. You’ll also visit wineries, monasteries, and meet professional chefs. A must do tour for the food and wine enthusiast.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.