Trip at a Glance
Ketchum, Idaho, United States
Fishing, Fly Fishing
Price$2950 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
July 17th through October 6th
Solitude is proud of having the most knowledgable and enthusiastic Middle Fork Fly Fishing guides in the west. Solitude provides full service glamping amenities including pre-erected tents, hot showers in camp, and excessive gourmet food for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
- The Middle Fork remains one of the greatest fly fishing strongholds of the West Slope Cutthroat Trout. Sprouting an intense yellow, orange, and red, this unique species is marvelously inclined to take dry flies and fight hard for them.
- Standing in the bow of a drift boat or one of our custom Middle Fork fishing rafts, you’ll cast exotic attractor patterns, and the crystalline waters of the Middle fork often let you follow the action beginning when the trout first stir for your fly.
- Framed by the Sawtooth and Salmon River Mountains, in the heart of the Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness, the Middle Fork provides a stunningly beautiful backdrop for pursuing this most becoming trout.
- Between the changing river and the pristine tributaries that enlarge the river throughout your wilderness float adventure, you will fish the largest variety of stimulating fly water in one float than anywhere else in the West.
- The hardest decision you have to make is between one of Solitude's famous wooden drift boats, or a custom fishing raft.