Florence Electric Bike Tour
Trip at a Glance
Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Bike Tour, Sightseeing
$39 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily at 11 am & 3 pm
My Tour Office - Florence-Via dei Servi, 33 Red
• Bike with the pedal-assist electric drive system • Professional tour guide • Visit to Piazzale Michelangelo
• Not suitable for children under 14 years of age • Minimum 2 pax • 15 minutes prior departure • English and Italian are all guaranteed • Child seat - 5 euro
- Discover the beauty of these places in comfort with our guide.
- Enjoy the fresh air in the countryside.
- Have fun with the electric bike.
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnificent hills planted with olive trees and vineyards, breathtaking views. In these places the greatest florentine master artists and scientists lived and worked: Michelangelo worked on the fortifications of San Miniato, Leonardo da Vinci painted the “Annunciation” now in the Uffizi Gallery, Galileo Galilei, the first modern scientist, lived in the Villa dell’ Ombrellino and Villa Il Gioiello. Enrico Fermi, father of nuclear physics toghether with Albert Einstein, worked in the Astronomical Observatory of Arcetri placed on the homonymous hill. Our new electric bicycle and an experienced guide will allow you to discover the beauty of these places in comfort, without effort, under the shade of old cypress trees, where the air is clean and the time has stopped.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.