Trip at a Glance
Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Night Tour, Sightseeing
Price€20 EUR per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Daily 1 May - 31 October 9PM
Ponte Vecchio bridge, in the center
Guided tour in small group (maximum 20 people)
Tours take place in any weather, please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Mon-Wed-Fri: Florence through its iconic monuments: Ponte Vecchio, Uffizi, Signoria, Baptistery, Brunelleschi's dome & more!
- Tue: Dante & Divine Comedy: Signoria, Guelphs, Medieval towers, Badia, Bargello, Dante's house, Santa Croce. Passions, bloody noses, trial of the dead.
- Thu: Romantic & forbidden love in Renaissance Florence: love affairs, platonic & courtly; love, dumped brides, escorts, nuns, Ministry of Honesty & more.
- Sat: Crimes in Renaissance Florence: real stories of political, passion and religious crimes in Signoria, Bargello, Santa Croce, Duomo, the "Coliseum"
- Sun: Money & luxury; in Renaissance & today;: gold on Ponte Vecchio, Gucci in Piazza della Signoria, Ferragamo in via Tornabuoni, Silk & Wool; guilds, banking.