Trip at a Glance
Heart & Sol Tours
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Boat Tour, Lifestyle, Sightseeing, Wine Tour
Price$169 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Thursday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Snacks, bottled water, all entry & tasting fees.
Guest expenses limited to lunch stops.
- Arlo's Honey Farm - An educational tour and opportunity to explore the fascinating world of the all important honey bee. Guests will enjoy tasting a variety of award-winning honey, and we'll make time to visit to their on-site gift shop.
- Carmelis Goat Cheese Artisan - A delectable stop at this goat farm to sample a variety of goat cheese flavours. They also make goat milk gelato with delicious flavours and all natural ingredients.
- Sunset Organic Bistro - Guests will enjoy this amazing lunch stop which is the only organic restaurant in the Okanagan Valley. Dishes made with free range meats, fish and seafood, locally grown organic produce and the most flavourful of herbs. Ask which of Summerhill's many award winning, organic wines will pair best with your lunch selection. You will be awed by the stunning views from this patio.
- Summerhill Pyramid Winery - Lunch will be followed by a 60 minute tour of this 100% organic winery. You will see why this is the most visited Okanagan winery and learn that Summerhill's Pyramid is second only to the Great Pyramid of Egypt.
- Scenic Boat Tours (Private Patio Boat) - A scenic Okanagan Lake cruise will have you relaxing even further as you enjoy snacks and treats purchased from Summerhill Pyramid Winery, Carmelis Goat Cheese Artisan and Arlo's Honey Farm.