Trip at a Glance
Orlando, Florida, United States
Fishing, Saltwater Fishing
$350 USD per hour
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Mosquito Lagoon, FL
Everything except food and drink.
$350/450/550 for 4/6/8 hours. Additional charge for 3rd person.
- With great year-round fishing, this tour easily fits into your travel plans.
- No experience required - this tour is great for people of all experience levels.
- Fish in shallow, calm, protected saltwaters.
- We are only one hour from Orlando and Disney.
- See other wildlife inside the Merritt Island Refuge.
This trip is for anglers with any experience level. Depending on ability, fishing style can range from sight fishing to using live or natural baits. Targeted species are redfish, black drum, and seatrout. Trip is for up to 3 anglers and includes everything except food and drink. We will also visit Merritt Island Refuge, where you can see other types of wildlife. Fish the saltwater inshore flats of East Central Florida, it is a fishing experience you just can’t pass up!
We will fish off of our 16ft Hewes Bayfisher. The boat is extremely stable and rides through the rough water easily. It gives us the ability to get onto the shallow flats, where we will find redfish. The boat allows us to get to areas many lightweight skiffs cannot go.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.