Trip at a Glance
Lac Perdu Outfitters
Price$1200 USD per trip
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
An efficiency cabin for up to 4 people, with indoor plumbing, kitchenette & gas grill for luxury camping is $1200 a week. We will pick you up on our boat a mile from our camp if you choose to drive the road into Lac Perdu.
Boat rental rates are listed below. You pay for those while you are there because different days you may choose to use different boats. $150 for Lunds fully equipped including gas. $ 75 small metal boats including gas. $350 Pontoon Boat.
- We had some beautiful & exceptionally large Northern Pike and Brook Trout caught the past 2014 season. Everyone that came up can’t wait to return this season.
- The water is clean and cold, so our fish are aggressive throughout the season. You’ll share 150 square miles of unexplored wilderness with our moose, caribou & bear.
- Lac Perdu is in an area of Quebec that time has bypassed. The water is as clean as it was when Columbus landed; the fishing pressure is virtually non-existent. We’re seizing the opportunity to develop a fishery that is even better than “fishing like it used to be.” The fish are aggressive all season long.
- Northern Pike: The Northern Pike range from 5 to 45 lbs +. They are generally found feeding in the shallows, but the really big ones go deep to hunt in the cooler water. Over 60 inchers have been caught.
- Brook Trout: Our Brookies weigh up to 10 lbs. They inhabit the 4 rivers at Perdu. Since they live without predation, they are both plentiful and reckless.