Trip at a Glance
Niagara Falls, New York, United States
Sightseeing, Walking Tour
Price$15 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Sunday in June, July, and August at 8 pm
Intersection Old Falls and Prospect Streets Niagara Falls, NY.
A funny irreverent guide. Bad harmonica playing. Squirrel hypnotism.
This tour involves humor, improvisation and audience participation. If you do not have a sense of humor, or do not have the capacity to laugh at goofy jokes, this tour is not for you.
- have the best seat in the house for this world-renowned fireworks show
- your guide is a stand-up comic who will tell you the stories of the amazing cast of characters that have come to Niagara seeking fortune and fame
- improvisational humor and guide service through the Niagara Falls NY State Park, including narration, harmonica playing and, possibly, bad singing
- enjoy the illumination of the Falls
- see all the major points of attraction including the American Falls, Goat Island and Luna island