Trip at a Glance
Adventure, Desert Tour
Price$850 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Accommodation: Dades Gorges - 1 night at the hotel, Merzouga Desert - 1 night at the hotel, Desert - 1 night under Berber Nomad tents, Dinners and breakfast, Camel Ride, Sandboarding
ALSO INCLUDED: Transportation: 4x4 vehicle or minibus with A/C with a private guide, Activities: Tour around The Desert by 4X4. NOT INCLUDED: Flights, Lunchs, Drinks
- In the first day of the tour, we will visit the cedar forests of Azrou, Zaida, the small town of Er-Rich and arrive to Todgha Gorges in the evening.
- Berber villages are scattered along the way. We’ll pass through Tinjdad, Jorf and Erfoud and feel the beginning of the Saharan Oasis of Tafilalt.
- On the third day, we start our tour around the dunes of Erg Chebbi. We will visit a berber house and listen to some Gnawa music.
- After lunch, we will go for the camels that are waiting to take us on an adventure in the sand dunes.
- When we arrive to the camp in the desert, we will climb the high dunes to see the sunset and spend the night in nomad tents.