Trip at a Glance
Adventure, Desert Tour, Sightseeing
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Transportation drive/guide, Accomodations with dinner and breakfast, Camel ride for sunset and sunrise
lunches and personal purchases at own expense
- Morocco Camel ride and sahara overnight. experiencing the sunset and sunrise
- Atlas Mountains and Berber villages
- Oasis and kasbah of south Morocco valleys and canyon
- Merzouga Sahara Desert, sand dunes and nomads life and traditions
- Local people, traditions and life style. The real Morocco
Experience this incredible 5 day/4 night desert camel riding tour from Fes to Marrakech through the Merzouga Desert. Travel through the high Atlas, Azrou, Midelt, Ziz gorges, Errachidia, the ziz valley and spend the night in a kasbah hotel in Merzouga.
Trek through the sand dunes and the black desert while riding a camel. Enjoy a cultural touch listening to gnawa music in the afternoon and spend the night in the desert. The sunset will end your day with beauty and serenity, while the sunrise the next morning will start your day with peace and brilliance.
Back to the hotel today to visit the Todra Gorges spending the night in a kasbah in Boumalen Dades.
Travel to the Ouarzazate through the dades and rose valley to spend your final night in a wonderful kasbah hotel . The final day will be spent driving to Marrakech enjoying the sites and highlights on the way.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.