Trip at a Glance
Museum Tour, Sightseeing
$110 USD per person
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
8:15 am Mon-Thu (from 01/04/2016 to 31/10/2016)
Florence SMN trainstation in front of the pharmacy
• Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning • Expert multilingual escort • Entrance fee to the Ferrari Museum • Lunch
• Children: 0-2 free,3-12 50% discount • Drop-off €6 • Ferrari Test Drive:110€/10 min;150€/20 min;250€/30 min • Fiorano Track & Viale; Enzo Ferrari €13 • EN-ES-IT-RU-CH-JA are all guaranteed, FR-POR min 4 pax
- Visit the Ferrari Museum.
- Enjoy a traditional lunch based on regional products.
- Visit a famous vinegar producer with sampling of balsamic vinegar.
- Visit a cheese factory with tasting.
- Attention! From 01/04/2016 to 31/10/2016 the price for Chinese or Japanese tour is 130 euro.
An alternative tour to become familiar with an unusual combination of three Italian brands, Ferrari, Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese. Don’t miss the Ferrari Museum in Maranello with cars, images and trophies that have marked the history of the brand. Thrill to the roar of a Ferrari engine and see the well-known “Galleria del Vento” (Wind Tunnel) exterior, designed by Renzo Piano, Italy’s most famous living architect. The gallery is used to test the aerodynamics and high speed performance characteristics of the “Pranching Horse” cars. On request, and if available, you can also book the exclusive shuttle guided tour inside the Fiorano track and the Viale Enzo Ferrari to live the whole Ferrari Experience. The tour continues with a visit to a renowned balsamic vinegar producer close to Maranello, where you will be shown the ageing process of the best balsamic vinegar of Modena and taste the specialties of the estate. Lunch consisting of typical regional dishes will be served in a characteristic restaurant nearby. The tour ends with the visit to a cheese factory (tasting included), where the inimitable Parmigiano-Reggiano is made and to the Maserati cars collection.
Thank you for submitting a review. It will be published shortly.