Trip at a Glance
Ferrara, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
Heritage-History Tour, Sightseeing
Price$160 USD per trip
1 - 1,2 kms
Departure Day(s) and Time(s)
Everyday 10,00 am - 15,00 pm
Palazzo dei Diamanti in via Ercole I D'Este 21
2 hour guided tour
No entrance tickets are foreseen for the city centre visit In churches is forbidden to enter with naked shoulders and in shorts
- On this walking tour you will discover the must-see attractions of Ferrara city centre: Palazzo dei Diamanti, the Renaissance streets, the Este Castle, the Saint George cathedral, the old medieval streets and the old Jewish Ghetto
- Ferrara has retained its urban fabric virtually intact, discover how houses and town plannings were built and planned in Rennaisance and Middle Ages times
- On this walking tour in Ferrara you will discover the reason why Ferrara is the only city to have a plan that is not derived from a Roman layout
- Discover Ferrara the city of Renaissance, bicycles and Unesco World Heritage Centre.
- Ferrara is one town that won’t let you down. If you’re traveling in Northern Italy and you want to get outside the beltway and travel outside the box, consider Ferrara. It is just enough off the tourist radar to give you a different taste of Italy.